Memories! You make them.
To capture, record and remember all of the wonderful events of the school year at Waller High School, and produce a book full of those special memories, which will last a lifetime!!
Wow, we cannot believe half of the year has already flown by. As a Senior parent, I’m sure you are painfully aware of how important this last semester is!! Make sure your student can look back and remember the “good ole days” by following all of the Yearbook deadlines below!!
1. Purchase a 2013 yearbook by June 10th
2. Purchase a Senior Ad to go in the yearbook while space lasts
3. Submit casual portraits by February 1st
4. Get a great deal on older WHS yearbooks before they are gone forever
5. Submit Senior Accomplishments by March 8th
6. Pick up your book next August
Please take notice of the important dates and information listed below.
1. 2013 Yearbooks are currently on sale. Pricing is as follows:
· Books are just $65
· The last day to purchase is June 10th. If a book is not paid in full by then, you will have to wait until they are delivered in the Fall (of the next school year) to purchase and at that time they will be $75 and quantities will be limited!!
***You have two options to purchase a yearbook: Online or at school***
· Online: go to www.yearbookforever.com, find Waller HS and order using a credit card
· At School: complete the enclosed yearbook order form, attach payment (cash, money order or check made to Waller High School) and send to C. Wells in WHS Room 816.
2. Senior Ads – Senior parents, friends, relatives, bosses, etc., have the opportunity to purchase a page, or a part of a page, to recognize their favorite Senior in the yearbook. All ads are full color and pricing varies depending on the size of the ad, see the included order form. Senior Ad space is limited, first come – first served. As of 1/18/13 we have only 2.5 pages remaining!!
***You have two options to purchase a Senior Ad: Online or at school***
· Online: go to www.yearbookforever.com, choose Waller HS and place your order using a credit card. You can either upload a completed Senior Ad (i.e. from your photographer, or one you designed yourself) OR you can use the website to design & complete your own Senior Ad online. You can also choose the option to submit it to the yearbook staff, for them to design at school.
· At school: Complete the enclosed Senior Ad order form, attach payment (cash, money order or check made to Waller High School) and send to C. Wells in Room 816.
i. Pre-designed ads should be emailed in JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be submitted on CD in JPEG format to C Wells in Room 816. The deadline for all Ad purchases and artwork is March 28th.
ii. If you would like the Yearbook Staff to design the Senior Ad for you, then along with the order form, please send the pictures & text you would like included. You can either email photos to email@example.com or send actual prints to WHS Room 816 where we can scan them and return them to you.
3. Cap & Gown photos – If your Senior missed the Cap & Gown picture days, we will have one more make-up opportunity on March 20th.
· Cap & Gown photos must be taken here on campus by our official photographer. Each student will be photographed using the same pose and wearing the cap.
· The sessions are FREE to all, but you will have the option to purchase the photos
· We will provide the Cap & Gown! (And NHS Stole for those who qualify)
· You are still free to choose whichever photographer you’d like for full sessions.
· Gentlemen will need to wear/bring a white, button up, collared dress shirt, and a solid colored necktie. (This is the same dress code for graduation.)
· If you didn’t get to order the Cap & Gown image, it’s not too late! Bring the form & payment to Mrs. Wells in room 816.
4. Casual images – While the Cap & Gown image is required, your Senior will also have the option of submitting one casual image, that is school appropriate, for inclusion in the Senior collage. Please submit the photograph in JPEG format to WHS Room 816 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit casual images is February 1st.
5. Complete your yearbook collection!! – Maybe your Senior does not own a yearbook from their Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior year? Maybe you’re looking for a really unique Graduation gift? Maybe your older child graduated several years ago, and does not have a complete collection of high school yearbooks either? Well we have a deal for you!! In our stock room are copies of WHS yearbooks from 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and a few 2012. Years 2001 - 2010 are $50 each, 2011 books are $65 and 2012 books are $75. Contact the Yearbook Office to inquire about availability! Hurry, because we have a limited number of books and once they’re gone, THEY’RE GONE FOREVER! These books can never again be printed!!!
6. In addition to your Senior’s photo(s), a list of their Accomplishments must be submitted for inclusion in the yearbook. The list is included in this letter and must be turned in to the yearbook office, or emailed to email@example.com. Please include things like: club/sport and number of years a member, special titles, officer positions, scholarships, anything else you achieved in the four years of high school. The deadline to submit accomplishments is March 8th. Due to space limitations, some listings may be abridged.
7. 2013 yearbooks will be distributed the first week of the following school year. Please make arrangements to pick up your book, you can even send a relative, sibling or friend, we will just have them sign for it. It’s also possible for you to have the book shipped if necessary. Contact the yearbook office for info.
Director, Waller HS Choirs
WHS Room 816
OFFICE HOURS: 11a to 1p, Monday thru Friday
to avoid SPAM filter use:
|Student Activity Page|
WHS Room 816
11a - 1pm weekdays
Find us on Facebook for
fun photos of this year and
Additional Senior Related Info
Last day to purchase a Senior Ad in the yearbook – while space lasts
Last day to submit a casual image for the yearbook * February 1st
Mr. Valentine Pageant * February 9th * 7 p.m. * WHS Auditorium
Prom Trash Bag Fundraiser * February 6th thru 20th
Financial Aide Night * February 11th * 7:00-9:00 * WHS Cafeteria & Computer Labs
Last day to turn in Senior Accomplishments for yearbook * March 8th
Cap & Gown Photo Make-up * March 20th * during Senior lunch
Prom tickets on sale *
May 1st – 17th
Waller Baptist Church Senior Reception * May 6th * 6 p.m.
at WBC Family Life Center (next to sanctuary)
PowderPuff Volleyball * May 7th
N.H.S. Banquet * May 16th * 3:30 – 7 p.m. * Band Hall
Senior Award Ceremony * May 16th * 7 p.m. * WHS Auditorium
Junior/Senior Prom * Saturday May 18th * 8 p.m. to midnight
The Berry Center, Cypress * Additional info will be mailed home
Senior Picnic * May 20th
PowderPuff Football * May 22nd
Cap & Gown Day * May 24th * Senior class panoramic picture will also be taken
Graduation * June 8th * 2 p.m.
PVAMU Baby Dome, Seniors must arrive at Noon
Last day to purchase a 2013 yearbook * June 10th